Here are some quick links to get started:
- Quickstart: Create a backend from scratch in 5 mins
- Tutorial: Follow the tutorial to learn all about Slicknode and GraphQL by building an advanced blogging application with authentication, permissions etc.
- Data Modeling: Model the data structure of your application with relations, custom types and modules.
- Client Setup: Connect your frontend application to the GraphQL API (React, Vue, Angular etc.)
- GraphQL API: Explore the features of the GraphQL API
- Extensions: Extend Slicknode with external APIs or add your own DB and backend.
- Auth: Secure your API and build complex permission rules